What is Anorectal?
- Problems related to anus or rectums are collectively called Anorectal conditions.
- These conditions are mainly caused due to some sort of overgrowth or abnormal growth of tissues in the anus and rectum region.
- Some of the most common Anorectal problems are:
- Anal Fistula
- All hernias are caused by a combination of pressure and an opening or weakness of muscle or fascia; the pressure pushes an organ or tissue through the opening or weak spot and results in the condition of Hernia.
- The process of Hernia Surgery involves reducing the pressure (sometimes even by removing vestigial or extra body parts that has bulged out of a weak point) and covering up the weak opening.