Dr. Vandana Mann Soni
Senior Consultant-Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery
Dr. Vandana Soni joined Max Healthcare in November 2009.Prior to Joining Max Healthcare; she worked as a Consultant in the Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery Centre at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India. She holds several important positions like: Accredited Faculty Member, National Board of Examinations for post-doctoral fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, New Delhi and Training co-ordinator: Basic Training Endohernia& Bariatric Surgery Course in Minimal Access Surgery.
She has co-authored a textbook on ï¿½Endohernia Repairï¿½. She helped in the creation of a set of 15 educational CD-ROMs in ï¿½Minimal Access Surgery- Basic & Advanced Proceduresï¿½ released by His Excellency Shri K R Narayanan, the President of India on July 15, 2002. Dr Soni was actively involved in compiling, streamlining and editing scientific content of the manual titled ï¿½Minimal Access Surgery-Guidelines & Recommendationsï¿½ endorsed by Ministry of Health, Medical Council of India, National Board of Examinations, Indian Medical Association and Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-surgeons.
You may write to her at:
Memberships and Affiliations
- Life member of Society of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic surgeons of Asia (ELSA).
- Life member of Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India (OSSI)
- Life Member of Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS)
- Life Member of Hernia Society of India (HSI)
- Life member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES).
- Life member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).